High vibrational energy promotes physical, emotional, and spiritual healing by restoring balance and harmony within the body. This can be achieved through meditation, energy healing, and aromatherapy. Bergamot is a popular essential oil used in energy healing practices. This is due to its ability to raise high vibrational energy. Its citrusy and uplifting scent promotes feelings of joy and positivity. It makes it a great addition to any energy-healing routine.
Bergamot: Relaxation With Positive, Uplifting, And High Vibrational Energy
The History of Bergamot: Mysteries Abound!
Behold the Benefits of Bergamot High Vibrational Energy
Bergamot essential oil boasts a basketful of physical, emotional, and spiritual benefits. Many of these benefits result from the fruit’s content, which includes limonene, linalool, and linalyl acetate.
Bergamot High Vibrational Energy Wellness Benefits
- First of all, bergamot helps with fever. For example, in traditional Italian medicine, bergamot lowered the fever. And it aided lung, throat, and urinary tract infections.
- Bergamot also helps with congestion. For example, we often use vaporized bergamot essential oil to clear nasal and respiratory congestion.
- Next on this list is indigestion. Bergamot oil stimulates digestive juices and intestinal muscle contractions. So many people use it to ease indigestion and constipation.
- Further, it can help with cavities pain. The oil’s antibacterial properties help to calm infected teeth. When applied to the gum tissue around the tooth or when added to a mouthwash.
- Aches and pains are also can benefit from bergamot application. Bergamot’s linalool and linalyl acetate help block the perception of pain. As a result, many use essential oils to ease headaches and muscle pain. The oil also has antispasmodic properties that help calm muscle cramps and contractions.
Cosmetic Benefits Of Bergamot High Vibrational Energy
- Scars. The oil balances the skin’s melanin, helping fade acne and other blemishes.
- Skin wounds. Bergamot oil’s antiseptic properties also benefit the skin. For example, many people use it for cracked skin, eczema, and wounds.
- Deodorant and Perfume. Antibacterial wonders and an appealing scent make bergamot a popular choice for a deodorant. For example, Farina used it in the original eau de cologne in 18th-century Europe. And it’s still used in about a third of all men’s colognes and half of all women’s fragrances.
- Oily Skin. Bergamot oil helps control oily skin and acne.
Bergamot High Vibrational Energy Emotional Benefits
- Depression. The oil’s limonene and alpha-pinene lighten depression and provide an uplifting effect.
- Anxiety and nerves. Flavonoids in bergamot fight nerves, stress, and anxiety.
Bergamot High Vibrational Energy Spiritual Benefits
- Chakra. The scent’s connection to love, joy, and clarity makes it a good choice for heart chakra balancing.
- Magical. Bergamot oil helps you attract prosperity and success. It’s also valuable in purifying, cleansing, and relaxation rituals.
Bergamot Aromatherapy To Promote High Vibrational Energy
We can administer aromatherapy in various ways, including:
- Inhalation involves breathing in essential oils. We can do it either through a diffuser, a steam inhaler or by adding a few drops to a tissue or a bowl of hot water.
- When we put essential oils on our skin, we mix them with carrier oil. For example, it can be jojoba or sweet almond oil. We also can add oils to massage oils, bath salts, and body lotions.
- Ingestion is less popular than inhalation and topical application. But we can take some diluted essential oils in a capsule or a drop added to food or drink.
- Botanical Name: Citrus bergamia
- Common Method of Extraction: cold-pressed.
- Plant Part Used: rind/peel.
- Color: greenish or green-yellow.
- Consistency: thin.
- Perfumery Note: top.
- Strength of Initial Aroma: medium.
- Aromatic Description: a blend of citrus aromas. This includes orange and lemon, with slight floral and spice.