Choose your Affirmation or Meditation Card that resonates with you. It will guide you to a resolution of the day. Pick the card that speaks to you, or choose one that describes your goal. You can use a meditation technique at the bottom of the page to work with your card. Joyful meditation!
Water, Ice, and Fog – Spirit of Transmutation.
Water Elemental (The Original) – Spirit of Purity.
Water Elemental – Spirit of Insight.
Water Elemental – Spirit of Creativity.
Water, Snow, and Dew – Spirit of Transformation.
Water Elemental – Spirit of Calm.
Water Elemental – Spirit of Intuition.
Water Elemental – Spirit of Endurance.
Water Elemental – Spirit of Vigour.
Water Elemental – Spirit of Providence.
Water Elemental – Spirit of Joy.
Water Elemental – Spirit of Patience.
Water, Ice, and Dew – Spirit of Renewal.
Water Elemental – Spirit of Transcendence.
Water Elemental – Spirit of Purification.
Water Elemental – Spirit of Determination.
Connecting with the Elements through Images and the Affirmation Cards
The foundation of life, the earth, is the most fundamental classical and mystical element. It is strength, wisdom, and nurturing. As the foundation of all things in life, the earth is also associated with fertility, stability, and peace. Earth bears life thanks to the contributions of the other elements: water, fire, and air. For thousands of years, the elements have fascinated, compelled, and enriched people’s lives. In the West, the Greeks familiarized this concept, but recognition of the importance of these forces permeates countless eras, philosophies, religions, and spiritual pursuits.
Everything in our natural environment, including ourselves, is a product of these elements and the vibrational frequencies of these elements play a pivotal role in our lives. Vibrations, or energy patterns, are essential because they can shift your physical, emotional, and spiritual state. Therefore, the Law of Vibration has the power to propel the change in our personal ecosystem and manifest our goals and dreams. Connecting with the elements in the natural environment by reflecting on grass, a puddle of water, a passing cloud, or crackling fire is always the best way to tune into their energy. But the visual representations of the elements captured in images have their special place in our pursuits.
Water Elemental – Spirit of Rest.
Water Elemental – Spirit of Courage.
Water Elemental – Spirit of Sagacity.
Water Elemental – Spirit of Fortitude.
Water Elemental – Spirit of Wholeness.
Water Elemental – Spirit of Perseverance.
Water Elemental – Spirit of Imagination.
Water Elemental – Spirit of Foresight.
Water Elemental – Spirit of Docility.
Water Elemental – Spirit of Will.
Water Elemental – Spirit of Manifestation.
Water Elemental – Spirit of Tranquility.
Water Elemental Images – a Path to Self-Discovery, Peace, and Transcendence
I started creating Water Elemental images to facilitate my own self-discovery and to get on the path to peace and transcendence. I dedicated my first image and video collection to the Water Elemental Spirit.
Fluid and ever-changing, the water element represents purification, love, compassion, and forgiveness. It is the element of peace and friendship, kindness and nurturing. In certain conditions, this element is known for its ability to transform into other states of being, attracting some forces and letting go of others. At times, it is the liquid life force flowing freely through your subtle and physical bodies. At other times, it is stillness and quiet. In physical terms, the water element refers to the fluid that courses through our veins, bladders, mucous membranes, and our sex organs. We couldn’t eat, swallow, procreate or live without this liquid.
Water Elemental Spirit & The Sacral Chakra
The life-sustaining water element is deeply connected to the life-affirming sacral chakra:
- The sacral chakra is the energy swirling in the vicinity of our pelvis and reproductive center, where physical life begins and grows. Feminine power resides here and in the realm of all things Goddess-related.
- We derive our creativity, passion, desire, self-confidence, and power from this vital energy force. When water element and sacral chakra energy are balanced, we connect well with others and are creative and passionate about life, people, and the people we love.
- It is essential to open this energy area and help it flow in balance and alignment with your other chakras. You can support this process by bringing the Water Elemental Spirit into your sacral chakra balancing during your affirmation, meditation, and aromatherapy routines.
Water Elemental Spirit and Aromatherapy
Specific essential oils can magnify your Water Elemental Spirit meditation sessions. Here are special reasons why oils derived from plants have a profound effect on us:
- Essential oils carry their own vibrational energy or frequency. Therefore, carefully selected essential oils can work with the energy of your own physical and subtle bodies to bring about better harmony and balance.
- Anoint your body with the oils that best suit the water element and chakra, and you can help create a shift in your energy.
- When placed in an aromatherapy diffuser or crystals, essential oils infuse your olfactory senses with inspiring and energizing scents. Often, this can motivate you to continue to pursue balance and focus on the goals for your mind, body, and spirit.
Essential oils that connect and correspond to the Water Elemental include:
Bergamot, Cardamom, Chamomile, Clary Sage, Eucalyptus, Jasmine, Lemongrass, Myrrh, Neroli, Orange, Palmarosa, Patchouli, Rose, Sandalwood, Spearmint, and Ylang-Ylang.
For those who want to explore a greater relationship with the universe and embrace the power and grace of the water element, meditation combined with aromatherapy is a good method.
Affirmation Cards Meditation for Water Elemental Spirit
Meditation is an excellent way to connect to cosmic universal water elements and water within the self. Here is one way to do it:
- Sit comfortably in a chair or on the floor and take a few deep, cleansing breaths. Then, relax and sink into your seat a little more heavily.
- Decide on your intent or goal and formulate it in your mind.
- Choose an image that represents your intent.
- Focus your attention on an image of your choice (you can choose from my collection). Peer at the image until you feel relaxed. Next, calm your mind and stop random thoughts going through your mind as much as possible. Now you can close your eyes.
- Picture yourself jumping into the water – an ocean, a lake, a swimming pool, or any other body of water that appeals to you.
- Think about the water and how it feels. Feel it gliding through your hair and skin, rushing across your face, swirling around your body. Is the water soft, cold, or buoyant feeling?
- Imagine yourself plunging deeper into the water, then rising to the surface for a breath before diving back into the water. Ask the Water to bring your goal into manifestation and visualize that happening. Repeat this visualization several times.
- Picture yourself emerging from the water onto land. Next, think about how each part of your body feels sequentially exposed to the air. Finally, assume that you reached your goal now and affirm that to yourself.
- Imagine drying off, then take a few last cleansing breaths to emerge from your visualization.
After a few meditation experiences, you may begin to feel more connected to others and the world. Your creativity may blossom, and your self-confidence, love, and compassion may similarly flourish. Meditating on an image can be healing and uplifting. Find a suitable picture or short video and venture into your depths.